Sunday, February 10, 2013

So much business

WOW it has been two years without an update. Entirely my fault. But I have been extremely busy. I decided to go back to school to get a degree. And I'm also sort of employed sort of? I'm doing some comic freelance stuff for a company if that counts. If you're at all curious you can see some of the concept stuff here. Anyways I have a number of projects I'm working on currently. My webcomic started updating but then I had to put it on hiatus because of school and jobs and all that stuff. I did make a pretty cool "update image" though.
you can read it here. Aside from that I'm finally doing a Hero Girl comic for class. I'v decided its going to be sort of an episodic thing so this could be considered the first "episode".
As a side project I'm going to attempt to make a game with Matty. Sort of like an old school Pokemon game/Yume Nikki type deal. It's going to be a psychic ghost hunting game where you play a select character with psychic abilities who goes around helping, hunting, and catching ghosts/spirits. I made some concept art already because I'm super super excited about it!!
The Tooth Story's not going to be happening for quite a while and i also have sort of a Norse/Celtic story in mind as well in addition to some other story ideas i have yet to flesh out. Also i got a haircut. WOO

1 comment:

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!