Sunday, February 10, 2013

So much business

WOW it has been two years without an update. Entirely my fault. But I have been extremely busy. I decided to go back to school to get a degree. And I'm also sort of employed sort of? I'm doing some comic freelance stuff for a company if that counts. If you're at all curious you can see some of the concept stuff here. Anyways I have a number of projects I'm working on currently. My webcomic started updating but then I had to put it on hiatus because of school and jobs and all that stuff. I did make a pretty cool "update image" though.
you can read it here. Aside from that I'm finally doing a Hero Girl comic for class. I'v decided its going to be sort of an episodic thing so this could be considered the first "episode".
As a side project I'm going to attempt to make a game with Matty. Sort of like an old school Pokemon game/Yume Nikki type deal. It's going to be a psychic ghost hunting game where you play a select character with psychic abilities who goes around helping, hunting, and catching ghosts/spirits. I made some concept art already because I'm super super excited about it!!
The Tooth Story's not going to be happening for quite a while and i also have sort of a Norse/Celtic story in mind as well in addition to some other story ideas i have yet to flesh out. Also i got a haircut. WOO

No comments: